Thursday, July 9, 2009

Don't Hate

I am ready for Michael Jackson to get some requiem in pacem. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of blame and hate and insinuation about The Troubles. I just hope that people stop using him as their personal punching bag. Like you, Representative Peter King (not to be confused with the pretty decent sports writer for Sports Illustrated, Peter King). You seem to have forgotten, in your frenzy for relevancy, the fact that Mr. Jackson has three young children now coping with tremendous loss. Having lost a mother at 35, I can only imagine what a 7, 11, or 12 year old is feeling, particularly since he was their only parent.

I guess the whole Right to Life thing ends at fetuses for you. Nice family values, Representative King. You had me at pedophile.

No comments: